Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Is there a jump point under the hood of my 2008 Mercedes

Customer Question

Is there a jump point under the hood of my 2008 Mercedes Benz 2008 CLS550?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My car is dead and I can' get to the battery in the truck. Is there a jump point under the hood of my 2008 Mercedes Benz 2008 CLS550?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 9 months ago.

Hello, i have tried to reach you, there is no jump start point under the hood, your electric key has a metal key that will come out and you can use that to open the trunk. the battery is in the trunk and we can use that to jump start the car. you have to turn the key counter clockwise in the keyhole to the 11 o'clock position and hold it there, while holding they key there you then pull the trunk handle to pop it open. hope this helps. Lot me know, i am here to help. Lou P.