MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Gl450 2007 seat is locked in upright position. Can't access

Customer Question

gl450 2007 seat is locked in upright position. Can't access the 3rd row. Handle is good.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the seat won' unlatch so I can fold it out of the way
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 9 months ago.

Hello, may i have your vin please? there were 2 options of rear seats and i would like to make sure i have the correct information.

also when you pull the handle does it seem floppy? what about the handle from the rear on the back of the seat?