Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

Pete here, I have a 2004 S500 that I have been having

Customer Question

Pete here, I have a 2004 S500 that I have been having battery drain problems with. I have a 7 amp draw and have pulled every fuse, every ***** ***** and still 7 amp short, now the drivers door will not open even when unlocked with remote or the key???
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am not ***** *****, I am Pete talking about disconnecting all the Signal Accusation modules in troubleshooting the drain\
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just got a bill for $31 not $18 you wanted and had no choice but to pay in order to get out of paypal, now it wants $31 again!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Pete,

I have enclosed the procedure in the link below for tracing and isolating a battery drain. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it. Have a look and see if this will help you trace and locate it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Battery%20drain%20Mar%203.pdf