MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

I have an 07 mercedes S550 and both of my back windows wont

Customer Question

hi my name is***** have an 07 mercedes S550 and both of my back windows wont roll down..from the driver side and even on both sides in the bac..but I can roll down the rear shade in the rear with both of window switches in the back..is there a fuse or something to make them work?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my back windows on both sides dont work..
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Sorry for the delay. When you try and operate the rear switches did you make sure that child lock was off ? Does the rear cigar lighter work ?

The rear windows are controlled by the door control module. So if the side shades work that means the module has power. It's possible the drivers switch is in child lock or the switch failed and caused child lock.

Hello, are you still needing assistance?