rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

Mercedes-Benz E320 4Matic: I need the radio code E320

Customer Question

I need the radio code for my E320 wagon have contacted two mercedes dealers already with no success.Radio is not original to car,is a replacement unit. Radio s/n is as follows AL191070789878 can you retrieve the code. Have been given the following codes,neither have worked 12532,21311
2001 e320 Mercedes 4 matic wagon
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 9 months ago.
Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you. I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confidentwe can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skilllevel. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies toget to satisfactory results. Please be patient! I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” inreturn. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If thereis any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so Ican go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help youthrough it. If it's NOT accepting the correct code, then the radio is bad.Thanks, Ron