Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Please can you help me this fault code solution -The control

Customer Question

please can you help me this fault code solution -The control deviation during rail pressure regulation via the pressure regulator valve is too high (11BD00)
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello. What model do you have and what have you done so far ? How does the engine run ? I will always reply so give me time to see your responses and I will get back to you. Lou P

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is the fault code 11BD00 current & stored The control deviation during rail pressure regulation via the pressure regulator valve is too high

Hello. You either have a bad high pressure pump or a bad fuel rail with integrated fuel pressure regulator.

The high pressure fuel pump is in front of the drivers side cylinder head. Hope this information helps. Lou

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Write your reply here...when I get to my workshop I we check it and get back to you.Thanks for your response

Ok let me know.

are you still needing assistance?

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.