Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

I'm ***** ***** I've got codes P2119, P0456 and PO366 This

Customer Question

Hi, I'm ***** ***** I've got codes P2119 , P0456 and PO366 This is on a 2004 Merecedes Benz C230 Compressor The engine light has been on for several months but the car works perfect. Not sure if I should address any of the codes.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The code read gave me the following: P2119 , P0456 and P0366 P2119 is Throttle Actuator Control P0456 is fuel evap system leak PO366 is Cam Position sensor
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Before you try addressing any of these codes let try clearing them if the car is running okay and after doing so drive it and lets see if any of them reset. If so then we can address them from there. To clear them, disconnect the negative battery cable for a few minutes . Try this and lets see if any of them return and we can work from there.