Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

RAMA RALAL
, I HAVE AA MERCEDES E550. THE FRONT PARKING

Customer Question

RAMA HIRALAL
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I HAVE AA MERCEDES E550. THE FRONT PARKING SENSOR HAS STARTED BEEPING EXCESSIVELY EVEN WHILE DRIVING. iTS KIND OF ANNOYING.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello, the first thing to check is to clean the front sensors, they are the small round circles in the front if the bumper, sometimes also the front licence plate bracket (if you have one) can get bent and cause the sensor to think it is near a object. check that first also make sure the sensors can be seen in the holes, if not one could have fallen out. if all physically looks ok then you will need the system checked with a scan tool that can read the parktronic system to tell which of the 3 sensors is giving the false readings. hope this helps. Lou

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.