Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I am exporting a GLK250 bluetec to Panama and want to

Customer Question

Hi I am exporting a GLK250 bluetec to Panama and want to eliminate or emulate then bluetec system for use in Panama wihere there is no low sulpfur and no adblue available.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: How to do this?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I intend also to buy a c4 system but do not know where
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: i can do that reliably
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Sorry for the delay. Check out

Www.mbstarshop.com

That is where most buy the scanners from at good prices and good support. For the emulation I will see about finding you the link.

There are plenty of emulators in eBay. Hope this information helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Lou:
Thanks for the quick reply. I am aware of these adblue emulators but they mention only heavy MB trucks and I am afraid that there will be no specific instructions for the 250glk bluetec and thus I will be unable to install it. (have no clue where to do that). I would need to find instructions how to install.

The instructions would come with the unit I believe. And I know that it stated trucks but all the adblue systems are the exact same. The only difference is the size of tank

I have not installed one myself but I help customers like yourself that have installed these and have had good luck. Especially with getting rid of the countdown to 0 starts

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you Lou: If I order it there it will be too late in the US for the car need to have it in a week. I do not know of a reliable seller with US stock. I saw other emulators but no mention of software. So I am unsure where to buy, they all seem to be Chinese fronts with shady US operations. And the different emulators have different exterior boxes probly the same electronics?

Yes I imagine all the same internals as they all would do the same thing. It will just trick the system. If anything ask the seller to rush the item. Not all of them are coming from China. You may be able to find a USA source. I just did a quick search to provide you with the info.