Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I have 2003 mercedez benz e-320 the brake defective light is

Customer Question

I have 2003 mercedez benz e-320 the brake defective light is on ,abs light is on and esp light is on and no brake fluid going to the rear brake. I tried to bleed both rear brake no fluid coming out to the bleeder.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

Sir you must be extremely careful !! You have electronic brakes !! You cannot bleed the system without a pressure bleeder !

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not satisfied to your answer.

What do you mean !? The rear brakes are not used until the key is turned on. But you must use a pressure bleeder

Why are you not satisfied this is the truth , if you get air in the system you will need a scan tool to bleed the system. When you pump the brakes you are not really pumping the brakes.

You must understand this brake system is not like normal brakes.

You are going to cost yourself lots of time and money if you do not follow instructions. You may not like my answer but it is the truth. You cannot use a vacuum bleeder. It will not work that is why you are not getting fluid.

Ok I will opt out. I wish you luck but you need to trust my help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry I went to pickup my daughter in the school and i lost my time today to discuss more farther,cause right know I have to bring her to a hockey game .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I need pressure bleeder do mac tool has that or other truck company I need your suggestion where to buy pressure bleeder.

The pressure bleeder I bought was from snap-on. It was a blue point brand bleeder. I will upload a link for you. I apologize if I seemed rude I just don't want you to get hurt or damage your brakes.

Somethibg like this you need with a Mercedes adapter. I will also send a link

Actually that bleeder comes with the adapter. Hope this information helps.