Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Mercedes SL 500 2006 VIN: WDBSK75F56F109745 The ABC system

Customer Question

Mercedes SL 500 2006
VIN: WDBSK75F56F109745
Good Day
The ABC system fail and, I had, the last few months some warning and my mecanical guy tool me that the valve was the problem.
I like to know if we can buy a rebuit valve for that caf.
Thank you
Serge
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 9 months ago.

Hello serge. There are a few different valves in the system. Can you give me the part number of the valve they told you ? Or a picture ? Or I can upload some pictures and you can tell me which valve they told you. Also what is the problem with the car ? I am very good with suspension issues. I'll check back later. Lou

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hello Lou,I do not know wich valve, but the problem appear one or two months after my extended guarantee ended.
.
The mecanical guy told me, at that time, that the valve can be filled with some dirt and he change all the fluid and after done the rodeo with the car. That do not resolve the problem, and I continue to use the car and time to time a white warning appear on the dash board. Yesterday, the system stop working and the read warning appear and stay. I tried to change the level of the car, but up or down did not worked.I hope that can help you to determine witch valve is faulty,Thank you for your attention (and excuse my bad english).Serg

Serge you are doing great. Did your mechanic give you a printout of fault codes ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Unfortunatly no, but He told me, at that time, that the valve is expensive.

ok Serge. it will be very difficult for me to tell you any more info without knowing the codes. i can always give you all the information, but it will not help if we do not know what the codes are. does the level of the car stay normal? or does the car drop?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you LouI will try to find the code and I will be back asap.Have a good eveningSerge

ok serge you too, :)

Any any luck ?

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.