Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I am trying to retrieve a card that slipped behind the grain

Customer Question

I am trying to retrieve a card that slipped behind the wood grain roll-top center console on my 2013 Mercedes GLK. I can see the card underneath the center console but I need directions on how to take the bottom out of the center console to retrieve it.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes, I have already removed the top of the center console - so halfway there. Just need instruction on how to remove the bottom of the console.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far? Is there anything else the Mercedes Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercedes?
Customer: 2013 GLK 350. besides the foregoing nothing else I can think of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 10 months ago.

Hello. I'll be able to upload the factory instructions. I'll check back later with all the documents. Lou