Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Need to repair lock on rear door. Mercedes 2006 ML350. How

Customer Question

Need to repair lock on rear door. Mercedes 2006 ML350. How to remove panel and replace locking assembly?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 9 months ago.

HELLO, are you talking about the hatch? or the left or right rear door? please advise so i can get you the best information possible., Lou

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Left rear door

Ok thanks. Give me a few and I'll get back with the directions. :)

here are the documents, sorry about the delay. if you have any questions please let me know.

Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED !

Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.

actually , i just saw i was a year off, i will resend the correct year info, my apologies,

here is the correct info, for your ML 350 (W164) sorry about that, hope this helps. Lou.

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.

Sir please take a second to rate my service so i may receive credit for helping . thanks!