Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

How to line up headlight on 2009

Customer Question

how to line up headlight on 2009
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 10 months ago.

Hello. On top of the headlamp housings is a plastic Allen nut that you put a Allen key into and twist clockwise to aim the beams down and counter clockwise to aim the beams up. You can park the car on a level surface about 20 feet from a wall or door and adjust the beams about 24"-36" and make them equal. And adjust as needed. Hope this information helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.