MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Have a 1985 380 SL Mercedes Benz left ignition in the ON

Customer Question

have a 1985 380 SL Mercedes Benz left ignition in the ON position overnight battery dead recharge batterygetting fuel getting spark that car will not start somebody told me that to reset the ECM is that true and how do I do it
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

When you say it will not start are you saying it cranks but dose not run or dose it not crank?