Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

I have a Mercedes sprinter 55 plate, my van loses power

Customer Question

i have a Mercedes sprinter 55 plate, my van loses power while driving, n wont go more then 30mph
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I think the injectors are leaking could that be the problem?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to try and help you we need to know what year your Mercedes is and also has the computer system been scanned to see if there are any fault codes setting? The loss of power can be cause by a flue pressure concern as well. Has the fuel pressure been checked while the problem is occurring? Post back with complete details and we can work from there.