Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I locked my keys in my trunk and I'm trying to get in

Customer Question

Hi I locked my keys in my trunk and I'm trying to get in through the rear seats. The battery is also dead
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 10 months ago.

Hello. What year and model do you have ?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
2009 clk 350

Ok ok you can't get into the trunk from the seats. Do you not have a extra key ? If not you can purchase just the metal blade and open the trunk with that. It will take a day or so to order the key from Mercedes but that is the cheapest route. Hope this helps. Without a key you will not get the trunk open. At least not without damaging anything. Lou.

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.