Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Auto trunk release mercedes s430
, vin WDBNG70J01A7710.

Customer Question

auto trunk release for 2001 mercedes s430
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: vin WDBNG70J01A7710. THE TRUNK CAN BE OPENED WITH KEY BUT NOT BY SWITCH OR KEY FOB.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
my order # ***** ***** service dropped out. waiting
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 11 months ago.

hello, most likely the trunk vacuum element is leaking and the pse module stopped activation. pull fuse 62 from the rear fuse box. ill send a diagram over to tell where the fuse is at. pull the fuse and wait a minute and then reinstall it and see if the trunk now works. Lou

Hello are you still needing assistance ?