Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I'm ***** *****. I have a 2003 ML500. The radio works but FM

Customer Question

Hi, I'm ***** *****. I have a 2003 ML500. The radio works for AM but FM won't work. Is there a reset I can do to fix this or do I have an internal problem? I can see the FM numbers but no sound comes through but on AM.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: FM in the car used to work but it doesn't any more. The CD works and AM works through the same "Radio" button.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I couldn't get back to the chat I was on. Are you there Marty?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I get back to our chat window?
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello. So if the other functions of the radio work but not the fm then the issue is internal and there is no reset. You will have to replace the radio. Hope this information helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.

Hello are you still needing assistance? Did you get my last reply?