Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Is this belt diagram the same as a 2012 s350 bluetec diesel

Customer Question

Hello is this belt diagram the same as a 2012 s350 bluetec diesel
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: is this belt diagram the same as a 2012 s350 bluetec?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if its not can you send me the belt diagram for 2012 s350 bluetec diesel and any information you have on changing it thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
actually i just need the diagram
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

hello, can you give me your vin so i make sure i have the correct engine

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wddng8db9ca430867

Here you go. :)

Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thank u i will let u know if anything

ok, no worries, even when you rate we can still chat, so no worries.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what part is the number 7? thank u

Number seven is the tensioner

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.

Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.