How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask FIXITMAN Your Own Question
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Category: Mercedes
Satisfied Customers: 17285
Type Your Mercedes Question Here...
FIXITMAN is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 2013 Mercedes s550. My vehicle catalic converter

Customer Question

I have a 2013 Mercedes s550 . My vehicle catalic converter malfunction and a front end properller malfunction. I have 110k miles
Should I contact Mercedes . My authorize Mercedes technician indicated the cost is north of 2k
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. Yes, you should contact Mercedes. Even though you are technically out of warranty this should not fail this soon. Some states also have regulations governing a longer warranty on emissions parts such as this. I would get Mercedes involved as they would be the most likely to help you out with the cost of this. Please let me know if you need more help.