MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

My name is ***** *****, and my issue is that my wipers 't

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****, and my issue is that my wipers don't work. I would like to know where the problem is?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2009 Mercedes c300 and the wipers don't work at all , it seems that the windshield wipers control was the problem but is not, it seems that SAM is the one but where is the SAM the controls the wipers, is it on the front (hood), driver's door or the trunk?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello, has anything been replaced to fix the issue ?

Almost all wiper issues are due to the wiper stalk / turn signal stalk on the left side of the wheel. What happens when you go through all the super stages and also the washer spray ?