MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

I have a 2006 Mercedes CLS500. I have done alot of research

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Mercedes CLS500. I have done alot of research about trying to add Bluetooth to my car. It is prewired for bluetooth but a few components are needed that used to be available in kits. Mercedes or other third party mercedes parts dealers no longer offers these kits. No I'm wondering if there are any components available outside of Mercedes where bluetooth can still be added?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The old kit part numbers are Q6820965 and Q6820954 Also a bluetooth puck that is still available in EBAY.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 10 months ago.

Hello. I seem no one has responded yet and I thought I would try and help you. Are you fixed on getting the oem Bluetooth? Or would you be ok with a aftermarket. ?