cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

Brakes were check,ok brake service stays on how do you clear

Customer Question

brakes were check,ok brake service stays on how do you clear warningmessage take to brake service shop the car is a2004 e\E320 with 95,000 miles original owner
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no i just want to clear message instead of pushing arrow each time i start car to clear
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 10 months ago.

stop by auto zone they will clear it for you with a scanner free of charge