Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

My 1999 clk 320, cannot turn the ignition switch on, and

Customer Question

Customer: my 1999 clk 320, cannot turn the ignition switch on, and steering wheel is lock.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I cannot turn the ignition switch over, door lock not working power seat not working check all fuse good, new battery, remote new battery, still not working
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

hello, if you cannot turn the ignition key in the ignition then that tells me you have a failed ignition lock cylinder. how many keys do you have? does the key work on the door lock?