Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

Im ***** ***** I have a 2006 CLS 500 while i was driving an

Customer Question

Customer: hello sir, Im ***** ***** I have a 2006 CLS 500 while i was driving an the check tire then reactive run flat tire idicator came on . now it wont go off I have tried all the steps...
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i pressed the trip reset button but nothing happens it remain displayed
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
also i just got 2 new front tires on car today.
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Start fist with making sure the air pressure is correct in all the tired and after doing so try performing the Tire Pressure Monitor (TPM) Relearn Procedure. See the factory steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open the link.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Tire%20reset%20Jan%2024.pdf