Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

We arrived to bay this afternoon, and I gave a yellow engine

Customer Question

Hi we arrived to Nelson bay this afternoon , and I gave a yellow engine light came up on screen
I have 350ML 2012 diesel
What seems to be the problem ??
Regards
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 10 months ago.

HELLO RAY, sorry to hear your check engine light has come on, there can be thousands of reasons they will come on, the first thing to inspect would be to check and make sure the gas cap is tight, next im not sure about Australia, but here in usa we have autozone and oreillys and napa that can read fault codes with a scan tool that can give you a idea on if the issue is severe or just an emissions issue, i advise you have the codes checked and let me know the codes and i can advise further. i hope this helps and i wish you a better trip, Lou.