Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Vicki. I am trying to locate the fuse that powers the cd

Customer Question

Customer: Vicki. I am trying to locate the fuse that powers the cd system in my 2010 MB r350.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the cd player is not operating correctly. it will not accept a new cd and is off and on making a clicking sound like it is trying to load a cd. doing some research i found several suggestions to remove the fuse on the player and then after `30 seconds re-power it. I guess it is to reboot the system.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** are correct, if you remove the fuse that powers the radio it should reset it and allow the cd to function or be ejected, but keep in mind if the issue is mechanical then the rebooting will have no effect, I am getting you the fuse location now. :)

the fuse is fuse 25 in the rear trunk fuse box near the spare tire., I am trying to upload a photo of the fuse box.

Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉