Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

Bob; rotational noise right rear not wheel bearing. lifted

Customer Question

Customer: Bob; rotational noise right rear not wheel bearing . lifted wheel and get free rotation about one inch back and forth. pulled wheel see nothing no sign
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no sign of metal pieces lugs were tight spacer bolts tight haven't pulled caliper or anything seems to be at hub not differental
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: go ahead will pay
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
cancel question found problem . re torqued wheel noise gone
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Glad to hear you got it resolved and thank you as well. The post will close . No need to rate the service.