MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

I'm having problem with my Mercedes CLK320, after my last

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'm having problem with my Mercedes CLK320, after my last oil filter change, It star leak out by the o-ring and it's look like the o-ring is mash. I changed again the o-ring and still the problem, Could you help me
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The oil filter cap is leaking by the the o-ring
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Of course I can wait, thk's
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Anthony replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

What year is your clk 320?