Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

I have a 2000 g500 I'm trying to locate the starter relay?

Customer Question

Customer: hi i have a 2000 g500 I'm trying to locate the starter relay ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: car won't start. key turn but nothing happens. lights turn on but windows won't go down or up
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
just replaced the starter yesterday.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
hi just found out the starter is getting electric from battery so i think it can be the ignition or the neutral safety switch can you locate that for me where is the neutral safety switch?
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you with the no crank concern you are having I need to know what your working on, I am not finding any listing for a G500, are you sure this is not an S 500. Post back when you can with the information and also tell me what size engine you have and we can work from there. I will be off today Sunday but here on Monday.