rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

I turned into a parking lot and my ml 350 turned off. It

Customer Question

I turned into a parking lot and my ml 350 turned off. It starts then cuts off. Windows shifted up and down and the passenger window rolled down then up on two separate occasions. The wipers came on even though they were off and the key wasn't inn the car. Can you tell me what might be wrong. I don't want to be overcharged#
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

With those issues, they will need to test the computer system thoroughly for fault codes and data. I'm sure they will be fair with you if they have good credentials.

Thanks, Ron