Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 23 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing
12772297

I have a 93 400se,after 15 mins. of running starts to run,

Customer Question

i have a 93 400se,after 15 mins. of running starts to run rich, have fitted a new fuel pressure regulater, what senser needs replacing? regards george.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Matt replied 11 months ago.

Hello

my records show that this car is running the mechanical fuel injection system K- jetronic

so I'd next check over the warm up regulator that is plumbed before the distributor

item 693 in the image

Expert:  Matt replied 10 months ago.

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you