FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE DIESEL/AUTOMOTIVE
1627031

I've got mercedes eclass just clicking sound when turn the

Customer Question

Customer: i've got mercedes eclass just clicking sound when turn the key engine is not staring
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: what do u want to know dr
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: hmm yup im however its on aucion site i havnt biught the vehicle yet
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. Most of the time this is as simple as a failing battery. The battery will get low enough and this will occur. I have also seen the starter fail and cause this as well as the electronic ignition switch. Did you plan on fixing this yourself?