Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

PLEASE HELP ME FIND THE LOCATION OF STARTER RELAY 2002

Customer Question

Customer: PLEASE HELP ME FIND THE LOCATION OF STARTER RELAY FOR A 2002 MERCEDES BENZ ML 500
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: VEHICLE WILL NOT TURN OVER THERE'S NO CURRENT TO STARTER SOLENOID. BATTERY IS FULLY CHARGED UP.STARTER WILL ENGAGE WHEN YOU BYPASS.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** on the image below for the location of the starter relay. F1k8 in the main fuse and relay box under the hood is the starter relay.

Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Please remember to click on a rating for my service as this is the only way that I can receive credit from the website for helping you.

Marty

Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I see that you have not rated my service on this question. If my answer was helpful I would appreciate it if you would rate my service on this question so I can receive credit from the website for helping you.