piciu82
piciu82, technician
Experience:  3 years + technician
46335329

Sir i am sajimon from muscat sir i am a auto elctrition i

Customer Question

Customer: sir i am sajimon from muscat sir i am a auto elctrition i need to clone mercedes ecu me 9.7 a2721534579 sir which programer can clone this type control?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: that all
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: iam especting the acurate anser ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sir which type programer (GALLETTO or k tag or any other)can clone mercedes me 9.7 type ecu ?
Expert:  piciu82 replied 1 year ago.

both galletto and k-tag will work, but you CANT DO IT through obd2 plug, you have to disassemble ECU and hook it up using BDM

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sir witch programing unit will work with obd2? and witch programer isgood for ecu cloning purpus?
Expert:  piciu82 replied 1 year ago.

to copy ecu you have to open them and do programming through BDM port. if you want to do chip tunning, galletto can work with obd2but remember theres a difference, copying ecu its reading and writing COMPLETE content of mpu,flash and eprom, programming through obd2 port modify only PARTIAL content of flash and eeprom, so if you switch ecus between cars, your car will not start !!!!