Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

1988 560 sl, heater or and air conditioner blower motor does

Customer Question

1988 560 sl , heater or and air conditioner blower motor does not operate in any speed, fuse is good.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 10 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** than likely your blower motor is bad. It's not unusual for the motor to seize up and stop turning. You should remove the cover under the hood over the blower motor and test for power and ground at the two wires that connect to the motor. If you have power (12 volts) and ground to the motor with the blower on high you will need to replace the blower motor.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Marty

Expert:  Marty replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I see that you have not rated my service on this question. If my answer was helpful I would appreciate it if you would rate my service on this question so I can receive credit from the website for helping you.