MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Need hlpe regarding wire connected problum when I, replaced

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Need hlpe regarding wire connected problum when I, replaced heater blower mortor top cover with 4 wire connector after wire repaired mised connection samtime no light on dash when key on position my name chong lim cell(###) ###-####thank tou
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: in the Engine conpartment cabenfilter top cover rire connector 4 diffrant color wire conned ploblum with socket was born
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok I will pay thankyou
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi Chong, my name is***** year and model is the car? I can call you and help you with this but you will need to accept the additional service agreement for the phone call.