FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE DIESEL/AUTOMOTIVE
1627031

The issue is with my 2011 mercedes benz c300 4matic. Check

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** issue is with my 2011 mercedes benz c300 4matic. Check engine light is on saying it's the secondary air pump, i can't find the relay for it.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It says it's the Secondary Air Injection System Malfunction
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. The relay for the pump is located in the front SAM unit which is locate under the hood on the driver side towards the firewall. Most of the time it is the relay that causes this. If you need more help with this please let me know.