Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

What are the codes to recode a ML 350 after reinstall of

Customer Question

What are the codes to recode a ML 350 after reinstall of battery?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Usually any re coding or radio coding needs done by a dealer or authorized repair center for your model here as in allot of cases it now requires the use of the dealers SDS (star diagnosis system) machine plugged into your vehicle and access to Mercedes web site for any coding and programming.The coding isnt done manually anymore it is all down loaded from Mercedes then directly into your vehicle via the SDS machine.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete