Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

I have a 2004 CL500...today the door loocks, gas cap and

Customer Question

I have a 2004 CL500...today the door loocks, gas cap and truck will not unlock with either the remote or the buttons in the vehicle. Is it likely a fuse?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** 62 in the rear fuse box is for the PSE module. The PSE module controls all of the functions that are not working. You can check and replace the fuse and see if everything starts working. If you have no success or if the fuse is blown and it blows again you will need to replace the PSE module in the trunk.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Marty

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Marty ...thx
Do you have a fuse chart or can you tell me the location of the fuse 62 and relay?
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm away from my computer at the moment. I'll reply as soon as I return.

Marty

Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

I've attached the fuse box diagram below. There is no relay for the PSE module. The PSE is located in the left side of the trunk.

Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you need anything else. Please remember to rate my service as this it the only way that I can receive credit from the website for helping you.

Marty

Expert:  Marty replied 12 months ago.

Hi, I see that you have not rated my service on this question. If the information I provided was helpful please rate my service so I can receive credit from the website for helping you.

Marty