MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

, Well i have a mercedes benz and when i put the key in

Customer Question

Customer: Hello
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well i have a mercedes benz and when i put the key in the nut,the ignition won't on and i will have to take it out and in till it on so i spark it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: but just now,the ignition isn't coming again and what the problem they said its the key cuz it fell down
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. Can you tell me what the year, make, and model of the vehicle is.