Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

My S500 had the heater working great two days ago. Got a car

Customer Question

Customer: My S500 had the heater working great two days ago. Got a car wash, now nadda. I cleaned the filter drain thing and as soon as I OPENED UP THAT SIDE HOLE IT CAME ON. I thought that's cool. all done, Nope. Now I am chasing a fuse I can't find to see if that is it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: A/C never came on even though tested to be filled and tight
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, so at this point, neither the heater or the ac is working?

Does this mean that the climate control fan is not coming on at all no matter the speed setting, or that it is blowing air, just lukewarm.

Please remember that I am not there and therefore rely on as much detail as possible from you and at times may need to ask for more information