Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

Mercedes c230 kompressor Ac and heating system works

Customer Question

Mercedes c230 kompressor Ac and heating system works ocassionallly and then stops. Relay or themostat? Where is the AC system relay located.? I think that this is the problem based on Youtube I saw
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Your 2004 Kompressor uses a relay module which is located on the engine compartment (left rear ) side. See the wiring diagram in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Komp%20Wiring%20Jan7.pdf