MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

I have a problem wit Mercedes clk
, yes do you have a

Customer Question

Customer: i have a problem wit Mercedes clk
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes do you have a moment i will take the codes i have
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes i wait i have faukt code 2376 and 2530 but on the egr we dont have any valtage
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** need more information. What is the vin number of the CLK? Has any work been done to the car in an effort to repair the codes?