Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

I have one needed Benz 1996 c280 after replace the air pump

Customer Question

Hi,I have one needed Benz 1996 c280 after replace the air pump on the trunk of the car when I drive the I stop the ruff light is on and the speedometer move at 10mph
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to begin to know what is failing the first thing you are going to need to do is to scan the computer system and see if there are any fault codes setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will try and help you get this resolved.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I don't any code,the pump air on the trunk to lock and unlock the door not working I change it after that he start to give me the problem I told you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Yesterday I have one code P0170