cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

I have another issue with a different mercedes this one is a

Customer Question

I have another issue with a different mercedes this one is a 96 mercedes CL 500C
The owner tried to trouble shoot with you tube and replaced the crank sensor but we still have a no start issue I trouble shot and found no fuel pressure, looked for a fuse and relay that controles the pump but couldn't find one, I jumped the pump and I got 55 psi in the rail left the pump running and tried to start the car. No start we still have a no start conditiion, while the eng. Was cranking the fuel pressure didn't drop.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

HELLO MY NAME IS***** BE HELPING YOU TODAY HERE IS THE PHONE CALL REQUEST THAT YOU ASK FOR