sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Both my low beams stopped working yesterday on my 2012 E350.

Customer Question

Both my low beams stopped working yesterday on my 2012 E350. Is this a common problem and can I fix it today myself?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are a handful of things that could be causing the lights to not work. It could be the bulbs or a wiring issue, the switch or it's wiring, or the front SAM. This is the module that controls the lights.

If you turn the switch on and can switch to high beams and have them stay on then you should be able to rule out the headlamp switch.

The most likely cause for headlamps not working is blown bulbs. Have the bulbs been checked or replaced, or have you checked for power at the lights using a test light?