Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

My 2013 gl450 keeps giving me a malfunction message. I'm

Customer Question

My 2013 gl450 keeps giving me a malfunction message. I'm sitting very low to the ground and it feels like there are no shocks. Another message says DSR is off. Any thoughts?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The Waring light you are getting are coming on because the suspension system is seeing a fault and when it sees a fault it will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to determine what is causing the problem you are going to need to start with having the system scanned with a Mercedes compatible scan tool and the fault code retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can advise you from there.