MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

, I have a Mercedes S500 2001 model I was working to

Customer Question

Customer: Hi I am Ranjan,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a Mercedes S500 2001 model I was working to fix my trunk open issue.The fuse box is under the back seat.While opening the fuse box the socket driver touched the input battery supply port.Now it is not getting the input .Can you please help?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: okay.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is Marty.

Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Are you still in the chat?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

It looks like you have requested a phone call. You just need to accept the phone agreement or reply back here if you would like to continue in chat mode.

Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ranjan, I'm just following up with you on this question. Do you still need help with this?

Marty